Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dreams

Recently life has been full of upheaval with the holidays, the death of a Grandparent, infertility treatments and the list goes on as they inevitably do. All of this has created wildly outlandish dreams which have gathered from the far corners of my subconscious and brought about the funniest scenarios.

This morning I woke from a dream where the last bit of it played out entirely in greenish hues. When I woke I felt alarmingly warm between my legs and immediately feared I'd wet the bed. Why else would it be unusually warm in that area? It didn't feel damp and nothing was clicking in my fog covered mind. I reached down to see what was going on and found my cat nestled into the warmth of the covers. She was blissfully warm and not about to move. I could almost hear her smugly say, "I am your little goblin. You expect this of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment