Monday, February 8, 2010

Cat Fight

I recently discovered that a poop based dreadlock had formed on my long hair cat Una's rear end fluff. I found my shears, grabbed the cat and manipulated her into a position where I could cut out the matting. Una took offense and before long we were in an all out brawl. Tuffs of cat hair flew as I tried to hold onto her wriggling body enduring slap after slap from her indignant paws. All the hissing, biting, shouting and tail grabbing caused such a ruccus that when we finally broke apart (I had the fecal dread in hand) the other two pets were sitting side by side staring. The dog looked alarmed and the other cat was just plain smug.

I thought I had won the fight until I started to get ready for bed. Walking into the bathroom I became overwhelmed by the smell of cat urine. Una had exacted her revenge all over my laundry. She may have just won this round, but I'll win the war. I have the power to bathe her after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment